For Sale

Sunday 24 August 2008

First cards uploaded

Pin It Evening all, just finished a couple of cards and thought that I should really start to add some for you all to see....
Firstly is a card made with my new Spiral Whisper stamp, designed by Janet Roberts. I am sure that I will have many many more for you to see in the next few weeks as these stamps are fab!
My Second card is for my nephew's 1st birthday this week, which I nearly did not remember as I must have forgot to put in on my calender as the start of the year..... thank you Mum C for the reminder! This card was made by cutting out the number 1 from a 12x12 paper that I had and matting and layering to get the effect. I am quite pleased with how this one turned out.
And lastly, a commission that I did for a new baby..... I am sure that new baby cards will always be my favourite, they really make me smile as I am doing them!
Thank you all for looking, I would love you to leave a comment....
Till next time
Sam x

4 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Sam, your cards are fab! Of course the first is my favorite lol. I love the other two especially the pink baby card with the feather. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog!
Janet X

Stacey said...

Hi Sam, welcome to the blogging world! I warn you though, its an addiction and its a downward slide from here! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments. I happen to think your cards are pretty lovely too so I will definately be coming back to see more of your creations soon ~x~

Annie said...

you have made 3 beautiful cards, I particularly like the #1 with the road - now that would be an idea for my grandson! annie x

pickle said...

Fabulous cards!!
Thanks for taking part in my little challenge and good luck.
kerry x