For Sale

Monday 31 January 2011

Christening Card for Lily Mae and Take That!

Pin It Evening all

Just wanted to post the 2 cards that I have finished recently, both commission pieces for my favourite customers!

Firstly a Christening Card for Alyson who is going to be Godparents along with her other half Dean to Lily Mae weekend just gone.

Just lots of lovely pearlised card and gems here.  Those tiny flowers are stickers that I have had for years but they totally made the card come alive when I added them. 

My next card is for Annie, I hope your daughter has not started reading my blog, otherwise she needs to stop NOW or she will see her birthday card!


Mmmm what fun I had searching the Internet for take that photos... :o)

I did add a couple of gems after taking this photo, but you get the idea from here. 

Thank you for looking

Sam xx

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous cards Sam, the christening card looks very elegant and the take that one is brill too!

hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

gorgeous cards sam.i love the christening card, so elegant and great take that piccys :D

xx coops xx