For Sale

Sunday 13 March 2011

Pampered Pets

Pin It Good morning all

Not a nice day in Kent, bit rainy and cold so checking out your blogs to brighten up my day!

A little card from me today, made from freebies with the Creativity magazine this month.



Papers from the Pampered pets range as is the little cutest cat and sentiment.  Gems from my stock and the die cut shape behind kitty is a Big Scallop Oval nestie.

Off to lunch with the inlaws and family so will be back to have a nosey at your creations later!

Hugs

Sam x

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun and such a cute image ~ I love it!!

enjoy your lunch,

Hugs Vicky xx

Doreen said...

Ooh I just love this, I have found you through a mutual blogger.xxx

Jennifer said...

Lol...yes looks like we've both had fun with our Pampered Pets today. This is gorgeous! xx Jenny xx

coops said...

gorgeous card sam.i love the cute image and really pretty colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Feebsy said...

Oooh such a lovely card. I really like the image of the cat, it looks very pleased with itself!

Tara Cardwell said...

love this card - I'm a cat person too and a Sheffielder (although I only have one cat who looks like your amber0