For Sale

Monday 3 October 2011

SUPER DUPER CANDY!

Pin It

Evening to you all

Just a quick post today to let you all know that the lovely Loops has the most fantastic candy as she has reached an amazing 10,000 hits on her blog in less that 3 MONTHS!  But then when you look at her blog, you will certainly know why!

Loops is the queen of crafty flowers and makes wonderful creations that inspire even little me to have a go! have a look at her latest flower – I LOVE the colours – and I NEED these!

So you have until 21st October to enter Loops Lovely Candy, and even though I am telling you all, and lowering my chances of winning lol, I have to make sure that you are all aware of this blog because it would be so mean of me not to share! Smile

SO here are the goodies to date

However a few more have also been added to you better go and check out the more detailed photos on this lovely ladies site here

A wee bit of CraftyLoops

Loops I know you said post on my side bar – but I think your wonderful generosity and super sweet candy needed a post of it own – but please let me know if this is not in the rules as I certainly don't want to miss out Smile

Hugs

Sam xoxo

2 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Awwwww Sam, thank you so much. Thats really kind of you. Keep your fingers crossed that my hubby pulls out your name. I'll be adding more to the candy Im sure. So keep an eye out for what else is added. Lee x

Crafty Loops said...

This is perfectly fine Sam. Thank you so much for being so kind in posting this on your blog. Good luck. Not long now to go. Hubby will be picking the winner!! Oh and Ive added a second prize too. No need to do anything, as youve entered the Big One already. Good luck. lee x