For Sale

Monday 21 April 2014

Costal Cabana meets gold!

Pin It

Good afternoon all

Loving an extra day at home this weekend, went for a lovely walk this morning with the hubby and then let him play on the PlayStation for the afternoon, whilst I catch up on some card making and blogging – such a good wife!

So here is my card, I had already choose the background paper from the Stampin’ Up Fresh Print Design Series Paper stock from the new Spring/Summer Catalogue, but really had no idea where this one was going.  Then saw this CARD and knew I want to CASE it.  Thank you Clair for the inspiration!

I coloured the gems in with my ink pads and blender pens which worked better then I thought it would….just be warned to let them dry!

IMG_9702

This card did have quite a few different products used…. hence why my desk is pilled with stuff! but see below for the items I used and if you click on them it will take you to my shop.

Hope you all had a lovely Easter. 

Hugs Sam xxx

1 comment:

Diane said...

Great use of negative die cut and fun colors.

Hugs Diane