For Sale

Monday 11 July 2011

LOTV Masterclass inspired card

Pin It

Hey

I am as surprised as you are to see another card from me today…. and I even scheduled this one, so fingers crossed!

IMG_6642

This is a LOTV die cut which again are cheating as they are already coloured, but I love them for these quick cards.

The lovely papers are what I got from the masterclass – as I did not make the card up on the day as I preferred to do some more colouring practice!  I am sure that Bev said that they were from Nitwits collections.  The flowers are of course as always from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment from Craftwork cards.

IMG_6643

Here is a close up of the lovely image

IMG_6644

The lovely flowers – I think the little beads on wire are from hobbycraft

IMG_6646

And lastly the arty shot! lol

Thank you for looking and hopefully I will be able to leave some comments this week on your blogs too!

Hugs Rolling on the floor laughing

Sam xxx

1 comment:

coops said...

stunning card sam.i love the adorable image and your gorgeous colours and flowers are fab ;D

xx coops xx