For Sale

Saturday 16 July 2011

Pink and Blue LOTV Challenge

Pin It Hi everyone
Well this is the first time I have entered a LOTV challenge, and I really have no idea why as I LOVED doing this card… I just wished I had more time so that I could play along with more.

IMG_6695

Image from LOTV - Milly just for you
Papers from First Edition and scraps
Coloured with ProMarkers and Prismas
Sentiment from Paula Pascal
Dies from Magnolia DooHickey and Nestabilities Eyelet circles and tags
Gems from stash

IMG_6691

Close up of image – I used my new Promarker nibs to colour the butterfly and wow how easy does that make it!

I finally got my prismas also, so was able to play with them…. and I love them, so easy to get a much better image.

IMG_6690




Here is one of the lovely flowers I have been making. 

Don’t look too closely as you might see the snowflake design on the paper! lol

Never mind my niece wont care as this is for her birthday.



IMG_6688
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sam x In love

5 comments:

CraftyC said...

Its a gorgeous card Sam and I love your handmade flower.Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Feebsy said...

Aww she's adorable and I love the swirls and your flower (which is fab I'm going to have to give those a go thanks for the inspiration). I must invest in some of those nibs I think.

To answer your question about those gems, they're frosted. I got them from QVC a few years ago, I'm not sure if they're still available though.

Feebsy
xx

coops said...

stunning card sam.your colours are really pretty and i love the image and your fabulous flower ;D

xx coops xx

Sally said...

Hi Sam, thanx for popping by my blog & I hope to see you again soon. I love your LOTV challenge card, lovely pinks & blues. You have super cute cats, so many. lol. One's enough for me! A great idea for the flowers, I have a tut on my blog for the large ones but that's a pretty neat idea for smaller flowers, I might try that, thanx for sharing.
Sally x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love that image.
luv
Debby