For Sale

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Birthday blues and birds

Pin It

 

I don’t know if I will ever be able to give this card away, it has to be one of my favourite of all time, and the original idea was nothing like this lol

The ‘fans’ as they now are, was a circle and the Tilda was sitting on the circle, but it just would not work, and then the accident happened, where the ink pad fell on the folded circle, so I had to cut it up….. and I am so happy for that little accident.

image

Items used on this card were:
Card/paper stock:
6x6 cream card base, pink dotty paper from Bird Song first edition pad, bird paper, blue folded paper is DCVW, cream die cut
Image: Tilda
Embellishments: gold peel off wrapped around fans
Sentiment:
Craftwork cards
Mediums: Promarkers
Tools used: Oval Nestabilities, Big Shot machine, Scorpal, Stampin up circle punch

Hugs

Sam xoxo

3 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Sam I just love you accident it looks superb with this lovely Tilda! Chanelle xx

Catherine said...

Fan card, love the fans.....

coops said...

beautiful card sam.really pretty tilda and i love your gorgeous colours and design :D

xx coops xx