For Sale

Sunday 13 May 2012

Birthday Princess

Pin It

 

Hello all

Here is a card that I was asked to make for a lady’s niece at work. The description was purple and princess….. I think I did that :o)

IMG_7544

I used a easel card, as I had some many elements that I wanted to use, I had to give myself as much space as I could!

My friend loved it and said she was going to write on it so carefully as she didn’t want to spoil it! aww :o) I really did enjoy making this card, and I am sure I may be able to do another later in the year as I have 5 nieces myself, although they seem to be more into dvd’s and make up than fairy princesses!

I would like to enter this into the new challenge ‘ALL THAT GLITTERS’ over at J & C Creations, which is one of my local craft stores in Maidstone, Kent. My mum is law is also on their design team, so I want to wish them well with their new challenges and I PROMISE I will enter every month! :o) I think I have enough glitter…. Paper, carriage, butterfly wings and the crowns – let me know if more is needed lol.

Hugs

Sam xoxo

Items used on this card were:
Card/paper stock:
6x6 white card base, purple flower paper in glitter and non-glittered from Boofle pad from The Range, purple card is bazzill
Image: Princess, horse and carriage, frog and Castle dies cuts
Embellishments: butterflies, flowers, gems and glamour dust
Sentiment:
Craftwork cards
Tools used: Sizzix Eclips machine, Stampin up oval scallop punch, scorpal

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous princess'y card.....

coops said...

so gorgeous sam.love the fab design and pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Tedz said...

Lovely card Sam, love all the die cuts, lots of luck in the J&C Challenge. Paulinexx