For Sale

Monday 14 May 2012

To our mum

Pin It

Hi all

When I saw these lovely digi’s from Pink Gem, I knew that I would have to buy them! And she has also done a version with Mom – I love it! and on top of that we even get coloured in version, so we can do quickie cards when we need to.

This is what I made with my first one, and I have another one to follow in a few days!

IMG_7430

My aim with this was to do it for a boy or girl or both to give to mummy, hence why pink and blue is the theme!

Hugs

Sam xoxo

Items used on this card were:
Card/paper stock: 6x6
white card base, paper from XX pad, pink and blue card
Image:
Pink Gem – Mum Owls
Embellishments: pink and blue
flowers from Wild Orchid, and butterfly from Eclips, gems from stash
Sentiment:
Craftwork Cards
Tools used:
Sizzix Eclips

4 comments:

Vicky said...

So adorable hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Tedz said...

This is a really cute card, I love the owls! Pxx

coops said...

aw love this sam.the owls are so sweet and fab pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Catherine said...

Cute card, love the sweet image....